[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Cemetery Locations POI

Cemetery Locations POI

Points of Interest (POI) files uploaded by users. They can be imported in Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator and Precision Mapping Streets v9.

Cemetery Locations POI

Postby Christau99 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:08 pm

POI file with over 140,000 cemetery locations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Re: Cemetery Locations POI

Postby mrhagen » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:23 am

Thanks. I was looking for something like this. That's a lot of cemeteries!
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Postby mrhagen » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Cleaned up version. 8,000+ locations with zero coordinates were deleted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrhagen
Senior User
Senior User

Postby artmart » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 pm

I should send this to my SIL. She loves to visit and have a picnic lunch in these revered places. I have since learned there's lots of people who do this. They keep it reverent and respectful, and the attraction is these places are very serene and beautiful. Just not for me.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Christau99 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 am

I am interested from a historic perspective. No sure about picnic lunches there ;-)
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Return to User Created/Uploaded Points of Interest (POI)