[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Bluewater Key RV Resort

Bluewater Key RV Resort

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Bluewater Key RV Resort

Postby Phil.Gusta » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 am

Stayed there earlier this year. It's probably the most luxurious camping experiences we've had in out motorhome in the last few years. Each site is individually owned and Bluewater rents them out for the owners. The resort is professionally landscaped and sites are paved. Most sites come with small tiki huts with a small table, chairs, etc. The campground is gated and the gate needs a code that is given to you when you get there. The facility is adequately staffed and the staff was very friendly. It's conveniently located about 15 miles from Key West. We would definitely stay there again if we were in the area. We are actually thinking of making it a destination for a few days each year!
Phil.Gusta
Active User
Active User

Re: Bluewater Key RV Resort

Postby jacklan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am

Phil, I haven't stayed there (I am fairly new at this), but a friend of mine stayed in September and he really liked it. He did say it was a bit pricey, but said it was well worth it.
jacklan
Active User
Active User

Re: Bluewater Key RV Resort

Postby artmart » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:08 pm

My opinion of the Keys (we've been there twice, but never in the RV), any place on the 100 miles of Keys even the bug, alligator or seedy infested RV Park would be better than a lot of places I've been to. I love that whole area even though there were bugs, reptiles and many scary looking people. But combined with rest of the environment it just blended altogether as part of the ambiance.

I guess I'm wierd like that.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.