[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Any recommendation for the FL panhandle?

Any recommendation for the FL panhandle?

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Any recommendation for the FL panhandle?

Postby Don Bryer » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Looking for anyone who has personal experience staying at RV Park in the panhandle and might want to make a recommendation.
Don Bryer
Active User
Active User

Re: Any recommendation for the FL panhandle?

Postby Dave.W » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

There are a whole bunch of them in that area. Try Sunset King Lake Resort. A couple of hundred sites (all grass, I don;t think they have any paved ones), but it'll take big rigs and they all have full hook-ups. Nice clean facilities, swimming pool, lake fishing, and even church services (if that's your thing). About 5 mi North of I-10 and about half a mile from 331. Not sure what their rates are, I believe they were $35, a couple of years ago.
Dave.W
Active User
Active User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.