[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Interesting, positive comments, only!

Interesting, positive comments, only!

Ask questions about specific campgrounds, Add a review or recommendation about a campgrounds you visited recently, etc.

Interesting, positive comments, only!

Postby xavier » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Well, the subject line says it all. There haven't been too many posts appearing in this section, but it's very interesting that only positive reviews are posted! It appears that there are at least a few hundred users here and I thought for sure someone would have reason to zing some campground! I also thought there would be a lot more comments, but that's a different story.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Interesting, positive comments, only!

Postby HaroldLin » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 am

Xavier, I'd much rather have it this way. Usually, when someone is bent out of shape they exaggerate the negatives and may not give a true picture of the park. I mean, it's OK to say I wish they had more trees, or something, but you know what I mean ;)

On the subject of more comments, how come you are not posting reviews of the rv-parks *you* have visited? I'd like to see what you think of them, which ones you'd go back to, what you liked about them, etc. Why is it always that someone else has to post the reviews? :roll:
HaroldLin
Active User
Active User

Postby phaethon3 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:28 am

HaroldLin, I'd rather have the negative comments, as well. with the 10's of thousands of parks out there, I want to be able to eliminate some of them right off, so that I can spend the time how to pick one from the remaining better ones.
phaethon3
New User
New User

Postby THarrison » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:54 am

phaethon3 wrote:HaroldLin, I'd rather have the negative comments, as well. with the 10's of thousands of parks out there, I want to be able to eliminate some of them right off, so that I can spend the time how to pick one from the remaining better ones.

I have to agree with Haroldlin on this one. Unfortunately, the way most humans react, if they don't get their way, is by jumping on a web site and penning a "negative" review. Actually, what would be interesting is if Park owners logged on here and wrote reviews of some of their customers, us! That might give a good perspective of how *we* appear to them :-) I would bet not all such reviews would be glowing!
THarrison
Active User
Active User

Return to Campground Info, Recommendations, etc.