[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - My roads are gone!

My roads are gone!

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

My roads are gone!

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Is there any reason why I can't see any of the streets on the map? I just installed the program on a new (well, newish) Windows 7 laptop and everything appears to be O.K., but when I zoom closer, there are no roads on the map!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Re: My roads are gone!

Postby Kevin_T » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Most likely you trashed the data paths. While the program is running, select File, then elect Program Settings, then select the "Map Data Folders" tab and click Reset Data Paths. Now close the dialog and see if your roads are back again.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: My roads are gone!

Postby Glenn.Tossi » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Yup, that was it, indeed. Reset the folders and voila, my streets are all back. For a moment there I thought I had trashed my system, or something.

Thanks, Kevin_T, I appreciate the quick response!
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits - Albert Einstein
Glenn.Tossi
Casual User
Casual User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013