[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Interesting RV

Interesting RV

For discussion on subjects that do not necessarily fit under any other category

Interesting RV

Postby celabinc » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Well, interesting to me, anyway.

redneck-rv.jpg
redneck-rv.jpg (114.13 KiB) Viewed 6587 times
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Re: Interesting RV

Postby artmart » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:31 pm

That ain't no redneck RV. The truck ain't rusted, the wood looks like it's in fine shape, and the windows are double paned and not broken out. I especially like the tools on the side and the back porch. I looks like it meets the height requirements of all states (Colorado is the worst with only a 13' 6" height limit). With the roof that big they should turn it into a sun deck. Yee Haw!

I agree it's interesting. I wonder what the insides look like? In thar might be the rednecking you wuz hopin' fer.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Ruby22 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:59 pm

I like this one better :-)

BigTruck_RV.jpg
BigTruck_RV.jpg (10.99 KiB) Viewed 6582 times
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby JJohnson » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 pm

That looks very interesting, ruby22. I wonder how comfortable it would be driving around in it. Or is it only to be used off road?
JJohnson
Casual User
Casual User

Postby artmart » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:09 pm

If you can use it off road, then on road should be a piece of cake. That thing probably weighs more than it originally did with all the major suspension work and getting those tires to fit!
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby celabinc » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Here is another interesting one. Not luxury, but a classic! (from the undertow facebook page)
Attachments
VW-RV.jpg
VW-RV.jpg (54.6 KiB) Viewed 6529 times
celabinc
Active User
Active User

Return to Miscellaneous Topics