[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Using ExecStreet()

Using ExecStreet()

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Using ExecStreet()

Postby LarryWilton » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 am

We are trying to develop using MapPro80 and are having some difficulties. When we try to use the function ExecStreet(), our C# doesn't like it, because it ways we need an argument, but the manual doesn't mention anything about an argument for this function call. What to do?
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Re: Using ExecStreet()

Postby Gyrotech » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

LarryWilton wrote:We are trying to develop using MapPro80 and are having some difficulties. When we try to use the function ExecStreet(), our C# doesn't like it, because it ways we need an argument, but the manual doesn't mention anything about an argument for this function call. What to do?

For starters, you may want to take a look at the on-line addendum (undertowsoftwrae.com/public). I believe ExecStreet needs a string argument by reference but in their original printed document, it showed no argument. I think that's true for all the search functions. Take a look at the pdf.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby LarryWilton » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 pm

O.K., thanks. I found the answers. I appreciate it.
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Postby SamDee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 am

Gyrotech wrote:For starters, you may want to take a look at the on-line addendum (undertowsoftwrae.com/public). I believe ExecStreet needs a string argument by reference but in their original printed document, it showed no argument. I think that's true for all the search functions. Take a look at the pdf.

The url you gave had a typo and would not work. It should be http://www.undertowsoftware.com/public. I actually typed in the correct address, but I don;t see such a document on that page. Am I doing something wrong?
SamDee
Active User
Active User

Postby UShadow » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:51 am

The document addenda is part of the Zip file that contains the newest build of the OCX.
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX