[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Using Img2CRA

Using Img2CRA

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Using Img2CRA

Postby LarryWilton » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Has anyone been successful in using the Img2CRA utility that is shipped with the program? I've tried many times, unsuccessfully!
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Re: Using Img2CRA

Postby BobPark » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 am

LarryWilton wrote:Has anyone been successful in using the Img2CRA utility that is shipped with the program? I've tried many times, unsuccessfully!

Not here. Haven't been able to use that program. Undertow needs additional documentation on how to use it :-(
BobPark
New User
New User

Postby VictorC » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I was having difficulty using it as well, and I gave up after a while. If anyone figures out how to use it, it would be great if they posted it here!
VictorC
Active User
Active User

Postby LarryWilton » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Every time I look at this utility program, I get even more frustrated. Its description sounds like it's exactly what I need form my project, but I can't get the ^&$@#* to work, no matter what I try. Undertow, if you are listening, please, help us out here! Provide some notes on how to use this Img2CRA tool.
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Postby LarryWilton » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 am

Just letting everyone know that I got a response to my email to undertow about Img2CRA and there is a newer build available from the /public downloads area. I just grabbed a copy and it's much better and finally, usable :-)
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX