[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Info on the icons to the left of messages in forum?

Info on the icons to the left of messages in forum?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Info on the icons to the left of messages in forum?

Postby FletcherJ » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi all,

Just curious. I am trying to figure out the icons to the left of the messages. My guess is they indicate if I posted the question, responded to the question, read the thread, etc. I looked in the FAQ, but couldn't find anything.

The one that has me most intrigued is the one where the lines seem to be scrolling (vs. just showing in red or having a red start.)

The only thing that appears to be obvious is if there is a red star, then I posted something in the thread. Red may be if I haven't read the thread before.

Thanks,

me
FletcherJ
Active User
Active User

Re: Info on the icons to the left of messages in forum?

Postby UShadow » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 pm

FletcherJ wrote:Hi all,

Just curious. I am trying to figure out the icons to the left of the messages. My guess is they indicate if I posted the question, responded to the question, read the thread, etc. I looked in the FAQ, but couldn't find anything.

The one that has me most intrigued is the one where the lines seem to be scrolling (vs. just showing in red or having a red start.)

The only thing that appears to be obvious is if there is a red star, then I posted something in the thread. Red may be if I haven't read the thread before.

Blue/Gray - Have Read All Messages
Red - UnRead Messages
Star - You've posted on that thread
Scrolling - Hot Topic, has at least N posts (N: is set by the Admin)
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX