[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Tool comparisson info?

Tool comparisson info?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Tool comparisson info?

Postby George.Tan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

I was interested in the undertow's SDK for a project we are starting and have been looking around to find some sort of comparisson of their tool to other similar tools. But, I haven't been able to find anything like that, so I figured I'd come here and ask. Does anyone know where I can get some comparisson info so I can make an informed tool choice?

Thanks
George.Tan
Active User
Active User

Re: Tool comparisson info?

Postby UShadow » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 am

George, what other tools are are considering?
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Tool comparisson info?

Postby George.Tan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 am

UShadow wrote:George, what other tools are are considering?

A few of the other project members are pushing for a Google-API based solution, and some are suggesting Blue Marble's tool (because they have used it in the past) and MS-MapPoint or ESRI's tools. The project has a mix of requirements that include some basic mapping and location based searching and some basic GIS functionality for visualizing location-based data.

Any insight/comparison of these tools (or even other similar tools) would be really helpful.

Thanks.
George.Tan
Active User
Active User

Return to MapPro OCX