[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - No mention of SKDs on Facebook !!

No mention of SKDs on Facebook !!

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

No mention of SKDs on Facebook !!

Postby LarryWilton » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am

I discovered the company facebook page (www.facebook.com/UndertowSoftware) but I was surprised that thee is no mention of their SDK products anywhere on that page! What gives? Does anyone know? Do they have a different page for the developer products?
LarryWilton
Active User
Active User

Re: No mention of SKDs on Facebook !!

Postby Kevin_T » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:46 pm

They do mention them in their "About" page. If you mean in terms of comments, etc. Well, I don;t think too many developers are following them on FB.
Kevin_T
Senior User
Senior User

Return to MapPro OCX