[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Green rectangles when zoomed in

Green rectangles when zoomed in

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

Green rectangles when zoomed in

Postby jimwelch » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 am

I've set up a project using MapPro80 in VS-2010. It all appears to work O.K., but when I zoom in (closer that I think one mile), I get these green rectangles with a number in them and for the life of me, I can't figure out what they are, or how to turn them off.

Is anyone else having similar problems? How do you get rid of them?
jimwelch
Active User
Active User

Re: Green rectangles when zoomed in

Postby UShadow » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am

jimwelch wrote:I've set up a project using MapPro80 in VS-2010. It all appears to work O.K., but when I zoom in (closer that I think one mile), I get these green rectangles with a number in them and for the life of me, I can't figure out what they are, or how to turn them off.

Is anyone else having similar problems? How do you get rid of them?

If I understand your description correctly, they are landmarks. Just set the property for that layer to false.
Imagination is greater than detail - Albert Einstein
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby jimwelch » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:23 pm

How do I do that?
jimwelch
Active User
Active User

Postby UShadow » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Load_Landmark=False
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby jimwelch » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 am

Thanks, that did the trick. Is there a way to specify at what scale these things become visible, or is it an "all-or-none" type of deal? Do you know?
jimwelch
Active User
Active User

Postby UShadow » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 am

I don't think so, bu I can't be sure. You are better off asking Undertow directly about that.
UShadow
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX