[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - delete borders

delete borders

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

delete borders

Postby Ruby22 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:49 pm

I have an underlay of the world (from an older program of undertow) and want to use it with PM9, but I don't know how to cancel the boundaries of the states (see attached).
Attachments
borders.png
borders.png (179.99 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: delete borders

Postby Dimitry » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

Did you try File, Map Settings?

There might be an option to do that in that dialog.
Dimitry
Active User
Active User

Postby Ruby22 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

There is no such option in that dialog :-(

I wish the Undertow people would monitor this forum and jump in and answer some of these questions, once in a while.
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 pm

They do interject sometimes but not usually for technical stuff. If you have technical issues or even specific issues then you should send a report to support@undertowsoftware.com including the product, the version and a good detail about your issue or question.

This forum (like most forums) is intended to be a nice service for users to get together and compare notes, concerns and ideas. The company might interject to ensure we are being responsible, nice or constructive but this is not a good place for outright issues. I'm not sure you'll understand this but tracking actual technical problems in a forum would be disastrous. A forum does not have very good trackability for status and reporting back to a customer with an issue.

Using a forum might get others to agree that this is an issue that needs to be reported using the technical support email I mentioned above. A forum is nice to ask others about problems, especially if it's not a problem and most others are glad to help you, and now you aren't taking away from Undertow's technical resources. I know I like to help because I learn things in return, every time (and beats reading the instruction manual, LOL).
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Ruby22 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 am

I understand all that, but that doesn't mean I can't wish undertow was answering questions here.
Ruby22
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9