[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Mark Point not working on Search

Mark Point not working on Search

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Mark Point not working on Search

Postby jophan » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I got an update this morning, and every search I have run, with Mark Point checked, has not shown a baloon for the actual location. I get into the vicinity and have to zoom in 2x, then look for the street and address/intersection or lat/long. I've looked for an option to set in Map Settings, but haven't seen anything.
jophan
New User
New User

Re: Mark Point not working on Search

Postby Charlie » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 am

I experienced the same problems. I called undertow yesterday and was told they are working on a fix.
Charlie
Active User
Active User

Re: Mark Point not working on Search

Postby FrankieV » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:40 am

I just downloaded the new release from their web site (the program told me to, when I run it) and these problems appear to be fixed.
FrankieV
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9