[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Is there a new version coming out?

Is there a new version coming out?

A discussion area for users of Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v8.0, v8.1 and v9

Is there a new version coming out?

Postby papajay » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

I haven't seen any announcements or anything and was wondering if the company will be coming out with a new version of precision mapping. Has anyone heard?
papajay
New User
New User

Re: Is there a new version coming out?

Postby Christau99 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Your best bet wold be to ask undertow directly. If I had to guess, I'd say there is probably going to be a new version, soon.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
Christau99
Active User
Active User

Re: Is there a new version coming out?

Postby papajay » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Yes, apparently they are working on a new one.

They actually asked me if I had any ideas of what I might like in the new version, as they are finalizing the list of new features. I don't consider myself a power user, so I din't know. But, if you have something you are looking for in the new version, and you email their support, you may be able to get it. Just saying...
papajay
New User
New User

Return to Precision Mapping v8, v8.1 and v9