[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Can't transfer v7 - Why Not??

Can't transfer v7 - Why Not??

A discussion area for users of the older Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler v7.0 and v7, v6, v5

Can't transfer v7 - Why Not??

Postby Ivan2019 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 am

I got a new computer and want to transfer my version 7 software. I called the company and was told that version 7 was discontinued many years ago and the only thing I can do is use the old registration information and do the transfer on-line. I asked where the old registration info would be and I was told it was emailed to me when I originally registered the program. Man, this was over 10 years ago, how am I supposed to keep all that information? What am I supposed to do now, by a new version? That's really underhanded on the company's part.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can transfer the registration to my new computer?
Ivan2019
New User
New User

Re: Can't transfer v7 - Why Not??

Postby DisAid » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:44 pm

This has been discussed in other threads on this board before. Why do you think that 10 years is too long a time for you to have kept *your* registration info, but not too long for them to keep *your* registration information? When are people going to start taking responsibility for themselves??
DisAid
Active User
Active User

Re: Can't transfer v7 - Why Not??

Postby Moderator » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Precision Mapping V7 was discontinued over 10 years ago. It is no longer supported, new licenses are no longer available for it and any form of support for it (registration, re-registrations, etc.) will cease at the end of this year.

BTW, Support, (Re)-Registration, etc. for V8 and 8.1 will completely cease at the end of this year, as well.
Active User
Active User

Return to Precision Mapping v7, v6, v5