Has anyone been successful in running the program under ubuntu?
If so, step-by-step would be very appreciated.
I'm just about ready to give up on the whole windoz platform, it sucks
I am thinking of getting a small netbook with ubuntu on it.
Running it with ubuntu 11.10 here.
Slow, but it works. The speed may have to do with the fact that my older netbook only has 512 Mb RAM
What step-by-step are you looking for? Here is what I did.
- Used my desktop to copy the contents of the DVD to a 8 Gb thumb drive
- Plugged the thumb drive to my netbook
- Opened the terminal program and navigated to the thumb drive
- Run wine to install the program (wine setup.exe) - Oh, yeah you need the wine emulator installed, first
- The process created a desktop on my system, which I then use to run the program.