[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - New version of the OCX?

New version of the OCX?

A forum made available for users of the MapPro OCX SDK to exchange ideas, ask each other questions, etc.

New version of the OCX?

Postby StephenE » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Is there going to be a new version of the SDK any time soon?
StephenE
New User
New User

Re: New version of the OCX?

Postby Gyrotech » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 am

I think there have been a number of newer releases since MapPro80 and have implemented a whole lot of new features. I usually get the newer releases from http://www.undertowsoftware.com/public The page also has a link to a PDF that explains the new features of the later releases.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby StephenE » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:03 am

Yes, I have seen those, but I was referring to new updates of the software, not minor fixes and releases.
StephenE
New User
New User

Postby Gyrotech » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Haven't heard anything about a new version of the software. I was referring to the incremental updates.
Gyrotech
Frequent User
Frequent User

Return to MapPro OCX