[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Rest Areas ?

Rest Areas ?

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Rest Areas ?

Postby Live2RV » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 pm

I could have sworn that when I first installed the program I could see rest areas on it, but now I can't find them. Any idea of what may have caused them to disappear?
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Re: Rest Areas ?

Postby xavier » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:57 am

They are most likely there, but you have to add/activate them under the user menu. Unless, you somehow deleted the file. Take a look at the tutorials, I think there is one that talks about how to user the user POI interface, that's the one you want to look at.
RV-ing - The gateway to happiness...
xavier
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Rest Areas ?

Postby Phil.Gusta » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Hmm... Mine were there when I first installed the program. I wonder what happened.
Phil.Gusta
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)