[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Problem installing TLCN2011

Problem installing TLCN2011

A discussion area for users of RTN2012, TLDCN2011, TLDCN2010, TLDC2009, TLDCN2008, TLDCN2007 & TLDCN2006

Problem installing TLCN2011

Postby Bill Fleming » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Purchased 2011 TLDCN to replace my 2009 version. Installed on my PC, my latop and then attempted to install on my wife's PC. On wife's PC it goes through the motion when inserted in drive, but never loads. Is there a limit as to how many computers it can be installed?

Thanks, Bill
Bill Fleming
New User
New User

Re: Problem installing TLCN2011

Postby karmak » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:57 am

Bill Fleming wrote:Purchased 2011 TLDCN to replace my 2009 version. Installed on my PC, my latop and then attempted to install on my wife's PC. On wife's PC it goes through the motion when inserted in drive, but never loads. Is there a limit as to how many computers it can be installed?

Thanks, Bill

That's weird. I am not 100% certain, but I don't think there is a limit on the installs, so why would it install on the other systems, but not this one! Are you sure the system has a DVD drive and not just a CD-ROM? The 2011 version comes on a DVD. I am asking because my wife wanted to throw her laptop and the disk out the window, because she couldn't install it, until she realized that her "older" laptop only had a CD-ROM drive :-)
karmak
Active User
Active User

Postby Bill Fleming » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 am

Hi:

You are exactly correct! Turns out the second PC only had a CD Drive - no DVD. Problem solved.

Tranks for the response.

Bill
Bill Fleming
New User
New User

Postby JonCamp » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 am

Bill Fleming wrote:Hi:

You are exactly correct! Turns out the second PC only had a CD Drive - no DVD. Problem solved.

Tranks for the response.

Bill

I have fallen victim of this scenario many times :-)
JonCamp
Active User
Active User

Return to Older Trailer Life Navigator Programs (TLDCN & RTN)