[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
www.undertowsoftware.com • View topic - Program from GoodSam?

Program from GoodSam?

Discussion and information about RV Plan 'N' Go 2013, the RV Trip Planning program from UnderTow

Program from GoodSam?

Postby Live2RV » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Early last year I had heard that GoodSam would be coming out with a new RV Trip Planning program, but I haven't seen any information about it, ever since. Has anyone heard anything about such a thing?
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Re: Program from GoodSam?

Postby paulct » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Live2Rv, why don't you ask over in the GoodSam forums. This is an area for discussing Undertow's programs.
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby Live2RV » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:43 am

Can you answer the question? Do you know if there is a goods am program? Why don't you use your energy helping, instead of trying to police these groups?
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Postby artmart » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

I think since Trailer Life and Good Sam use the same host company that also includes Camping World and Trailer Life has cut ties with UnderTow then none of us here will know what Good Sam was doing.

I'm sorry you took Paulct's post as in a policing manner and not helpful. You are just being another random forum user with a piece of lumber on your shoulder that needs to be knocked off. So I just knocked it off. Now read Paulct's PERFECT response, that in UnderTow's forum you should NOT ask this question here and you should go ask in a Good Sam forum. If one doesn't exist, then ask THEM to start one so you can ASK them and not bother us using UnderTow's products.

Now you are being disrespectful, irresponsible, and arrogant and no one in this forum deserves your attitude. Please don't let the door hit you on the way to Good Sam.

What is with it these neophyte software and computer users thinking that the UnderTow forum and its members know everything? Computers in the hands of the weak-minded are running rampant and I think the reason is that the moon is full every month. I guess they were never taught humility. No wonder every one else in the world can't stand rude Americans. I'm beginning to dislike them, too. Our educational system at its worst.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Postby Live2RV » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Unbelievable. All I did was ask a simple question, but it looks like I disturbed this little clique. And then, the jump from this simple question to the "rude Americans" and the educational system going to h*ll. Lighten up guys. Or, is it a full moon?
Live2RV
Active User
Active User

Postby paulct » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:58 am

Live2RV, there is no clique here, I promise you. People here don't know each other, save for having read their messages on this message board. My original response to you was meant to me informative and just let you know that you'd be better off asking your question in a more appropriate forum. Sorry if it sounded chastising, seriously, it was not meant that way. Let's all relax and just put this thread behind us.
Paul C.T.
paulct
Frequent User
Frequent User

Postby artmart » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 am

Live2RV... it wasn't the simple question you asked, it's your rude response to a perfect answer to your question that got me ired. It seems recently there have been quite a few members recently and you just caught me at the right moment. I'm sorry you take offense, but I for one will take paulct's recent advice about putting this thread behind us. I don't know paulct any more than anyone else in this forum, so there's no reason to read any more into it.

All we can expect is that you might post what you find about Good Sam's offering.
Art Martinez
Murrieta, CA
artmart
Executive User
Executive User

Return to RV Plan 'N' Go 2013